Over the Edge Fundraiser
We’re beyond thrilled to be part of this special OVER THE EDGE fundraiser campaign for CNIB!
Please help our team reach their fundraising goal to help empower Nova Scotians living with sight loss.
To contribute, click HTTP://FND.US/F1QHE3?REF=SH_9AL4M9
Who: CNIB is a non-profit organization delivering innovative programs that empower people impacted by blindness to live their dreams,
and powerful advocacy to tear down barriers to inclusion. Their work is powered by a network of volunteers, donors and partners from coast to coast to coast.
When: October 1 & 2, 20201
Where: The Westin Hotel
What: Our team will rappel 13 stories down the Westin Hotel
Fundraising Goal: $4,500 (raised $2,650 Event Sponsor)
Why: Essential funds raised through this unique event will support programs that empower people living with sight loss in Nova Scotia to live the lives they choose. CNIB’s innovative programs:
- connect people with life-changing technology
- reduce the incidence of depression and isolation associated with sight loss
- prepare children and youth who are blind for life after high school
Meet our Insight Optometry Team
- Havard: HTTPS://GIVE.OVERTHEEDGE.EVENTS/PROFILES/HAVARD.TAYLOR
- Chelsea: HTTPS://GIVE.OVERTHEEDGE.EVENTS/PROFILES/CHELSEA-KIRK-2
- Nick: HTTPS://GIVE.OVERTHEEDGE.EVENTS/PROFILES/NICHOLAS-LEGERE-2
Thank you for all your contributions. Every little bit counts!
The Insight Optometry Team